~ 35. How Old Is Nasruddin? ~



Nasruddin was sitting in the coffeehouse drinking coffee with one of his friends. They were talking about this and that, and Nasruddin's friend asked, "Just how old are you, Nasruddin?"
"I'm fifty years old," replied Nasruddin, taking a sip of his coffee.
His friend thought for a moment and then said, "Fifty years old? Really? I'm sure that's what you told me when I asked you your age several years ago."
"That's right. I said I was fifty years old then, and I'm sticking to my story!" said Nasruddin. "I'm a man of my word; you can count on it."



Inspired by: The Uncommon Sense of the Immortal Mullah Nasruddin by Ron Suresha
Notes: This is story 4 in the book. This story can be told about Nasruddin at any age of his life, young or old.


No comments:

Post a Comment